Driver Retirement

Send your retirement Notice to the Union

If you wish to retire or resign from the Union, please complete and submit the Contact Us form. 

Once submitted, we will reply via return email when the retirement or resignation is processed. 

Click Here to go to the form.

Retired Drivers
Travel Pass

Retired Drivers can apply for a free retired employees travel pass. Download the form here>Retired Employee Travel Pass Form

For your Service History- contact  the Insurance Team at

If you have any issues you can contact Public Transport Victoria on (03) 9619 2710

Retirement Plaques

All eligible and financial members are entitled to a plaque upon retirement.  

Please complete the request form BELOW.