Maurice Blackburn –
the Union’s lawyers
Maurice Blackburn are the lawyers for the RTBU Locomotive Division for all Industrial Matters. As a member you are entitled to be referred and receive:
- Immediate access to a lawyer
- Free standard Will*
- Free first consultation
- No win – No fee*
Their team of expert lawyers can help if you are:
- Injured at work or in the course of your employment
- Injured on the road or need to make a TAC claim
- Injured by negligent medical treatment
- Diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease
- Need help to access your superannuation or insurance benefits
- Injured in a public place or by a faulty product
- Unfairly provided for in a Will
Click on the links above for further information.
Maurice Blackburn will fight to ensure you receive the best possible outcome, because the firm recognises that the compensation you receive is vital to ensuring quality of life for you and your family.
Maurice Blackburn has a growing network of local offices located throughout Victoria.
* Conditions apply.
For a referral, please contact RTBU Locomotive Division Reception or download and complete the referral form in the Members Portal.
No referrals will be accepted by Maurice Blackburn without a formal referral from the Union.
Not an Industiral Matter:
We have Family Law, Criminal or Conveyancing firms that also use our referral program.