If you know someone who can provide your fellow members with a discount, let them know that they can advertise on here for free.
Glenn Moorhead & Ken Matthews Memorial Scholarships
- Sponsored by the Rail, Tram and Bus Union, Locomotive Division
- Valued at $600 each
- Available for one year
- One of each scholarship awarded each year.
Who can apply?
- Students who are currently completing Year 12 in the current year in a registered Victorian school and will commence full-time tertiary education in the following year.
- Only students with a parent/guardian who is a financial member of the Rail, Tram and Bus Union, Locomotive Division are eligible.
- Students involved in school and community activities.
What documentation you need to provide?
- Applicant's current years academic results
- Applicant's confirmation of enrollment in an approved tertiary course – evidence will be required by 1 March of the following year.
- Evidence that the parent/guardian is a financial member of the Rail, Tram and Bus Union, Locomotive Division - member details required - Please ensure you provide your membership number on the application.
- Statements confirming the applicant’s involvement in school and community activities.
- OPEN - CHECK WEBSITE
- CLOSING 1 February of the following year.
If you have not yet registered you will need to do so here Register
If you have already registered you can start your application here Apply for this Scholarship
Are You Covered Against Sickness or an Accident?
All Risk Protection Pty Ltd offers Sickness and Accident Cover to RTBU members.
Information and application forms: